Be the first to upload your photo of the Salomonder Snowboard. >
Leave your mark on The Wall.
THIS OR CAPITA ULTRAFEAR FK ?? !!!!! are they both good at destroying rails ?
March 10, 2013
That's a tough call, both are really good rail boards. Either one you'll be super happy with. The Salmonder is the board of choice for pros like Jed Anderson and Chris Grenier. The Ultrafear is what Scott Stevens rides.
By: Brandon Collett
March 13, 2013
I'm currently deciding between this board and the capita ultrafear. From what I've heard the ultrafear is pretty amazing. Is it worth though to save up the extra 80 bucks from the salomonder?
By: tristan jones
February 3, 2013
i cant dicide between this and the bataleon disaster
January 11, 2013
Either board you get you'll be stoked! Both are very similar flexes and profiles, the Disaster has a little bit of camber underfoot whereas the Salomon is flat underfoot. I personally have had great luck with Salomon boards.
By: Brandon Collett
January 14, 2013
Dogfunk.com Price Comparison
Having a hard time deciding between this, the ultrafear or artifact
October 2, 2012
the ultrafear is the funnest board i have ever ridden in my entire life. if you can afford it, I would get that one
By: turd ferguson
October 21, 2012
Research out-of-stock versions:
- 145 cm, 148 cm, 151 cm, 154 cm, 156 cm
- soft (2 of 10 on Salomon's scale)
- flat (Zero)
- Effective Edge:
- [145cm] 1110 mm; [148cm] 1140 mm; [151cm] 1170 mm; [154cm] 1200 mm; [156cm] 1220 mm
- Waist Width:
- [145cm] 245 mm; [148cm] 247 mm; [151cm] 250 mm; [154cm] 256 mm; [156cm] 258 mm
- Stance Width:
- [145cm] 23.5 in; [148cm] 23.9 in; [151cm] 24.6 in; [154cm] 25.4 in; [156cm] 25.8 in
- Stance Setback:
- Aspen Srong (wood)
- Recommended Rider Weight:
- [145cm] 90 - 135 lb; [148cm] 100 - 145 lb; [151cm] 110 - 165 lb; [154cm] 140 - 185 lb; [156cm] 150 - 215 lb
- Recommended Use:
- park, street slaying like Jed & Grendys
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 2 years