Unleash the beast.
The Salomon Savage Boa Str8jkt Snowboard Boot offers a comfy, moderate all-mountain flex and a super-convenient combo lacing system. A Boa reel on the outer shell allows twist-and-go fine-tuning, while the Str8jkt internal harness keeps your heels locked down with the yank of an externally-accessible handle.
- Balance liner designed to distribute pressure evenly around the foot instead of smashing down over your instep
- Str8jkt/Boa combo lacing system offers a convenient, comfy fit without over-tightening your boots
- Supportive, cushy Mystic footbed includes viscose fibers to repel odor
- Sure Lock lacing system ensures your boot tension stays right where you set it
- Lo-Fi outsole features a low-pro design for weight savings and a streamlined fit with your bindings
Share your thoughts
I am a snowboard instructor and have been using these boots all season, they are great boots and with all of the different lace pulls inside the liner they fit to exactly how i want them. I prefer a more solid boot but this still allows for alot of movement when riding. it does take time to break in because of the stiffness but has been holding up great and i know from other stiff boots they last much longer than boots that start soft.