Pull, pull, and attack.
- Powerlace Pro features a thin yet super-strong lace with locking clips at the ankle and upper tongue to lock-down your ideal fit
- Balance 1 liner features both midfoot and lower-leg harnesses to suck your foot and leg into the liner with a single pull
- Lo-Fi outsole blends firm rubber with EVA cushioning that's strategically placed in both the forefoot and heel for the most cushion for the pushin'
Share your thoughts
Always rode Salomon
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Started off riding Salomon boots, and finally after 4 season of riding and working at the resort in them, I had to buy a new pair?which only seemed to have gotten better with time! Fits a lot nicer, feels plusher and still just as BA!!
good deal, irratating heel hold
got em on sale .. speed lace system mimics traditional lacing more than any other ive seen but works pretty well so far .. down side tho, the cat tongue like technology in the heel designed to lock your heel better has been givin me blisters, maybe they'll wear in..?
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
bought these for my son. He like them very much . He liked the lacing system and I just hope they hold up since they lock into a plastic gear system. You have to be comfortable with your sexuality to wear the color and style
Lightweight and easy to ride
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Salomon is good at Ski gears and I took a risk to buy these snowboard boots. However it is perfect to me. 3.5 pounds and 5 flexibility, good for a beginner like me.
great boots, very comfy, the feel of the board is good also.