Steal the spotlight in the park.
- Rock Out profile is flat in the middle, cambered near the feet, and rockered at the tip and tail for an optimal mix of stability, pop, and playfulness
- BA MD medium-density fiberglass for a light and lively feel
- Popster Booster uses carbon stringers to radiate energy from your feet to the tips for bigger ollies
- Freestyle edges are pre-beveled for catch-free boardslides straight out of the plastic
- Aspen SLCT core uses FSC certified sustainable wood for a snappy and lightweight feel
- EQ Rad sidecut uses a mix of straight and radial lines for a playful and maneuverable ride
- True twin shape makes it easy to stomp switch tricks
- Sintered EG base has superior wax retention and durability
- Royal Rubber pads inserted into the ABS sidewalls dampens vibrations
Share your thoughts
I can't decide which size I should get for...
I can't decide which size I should get for a rail but also cruising the mountain board, the 153 or 155. I'm 6ft 155 pounds of pure uadurated muscle. I like to hit rails, small (under 40ft) jumps, but also go ride trees when the snows not bad. The other choice Salomander 154 or Rome Artifact 153 if either of those sound more fitting, or do that and buy the sick stick. But since I really can't afford a quiver this year, what's my best option?
153 for sure.
With a size 11 boot, the 250 waist going to cut it? or go to the Salomader 154 with the 256 Waist width