If you're not first, you're last.
If you want to go fast, look no further than the Salomon XLT Snowboard. Whether you're boosting in the pipe, charging hairy lines, or ripping pow, the XLT, Salomon's lightest board, flies down the mountain. The sintered base is infused with Zeolit particles that keep you going blisteringly-fast, and traditional camber and Ghost carbon stringers give you the control you need to harness all that speed.
- Traditional camber provides unmatched pop and power
- BA MD medium-density fiberglass for a light and lively feel
- Ghost carbon stringers are sewn into a triax layer for increased response and stability
- All-Mountain edges are beveled slightly for solid edge hold without hang-ups
- Ghost XLT core uses honeycomb and carbon stringers for ultralight strength and snap
- Quadratic sidecut features a blend of elliptic curves for effortless turn initiation and easy edge-to-edge transition
- Directional Twin shape has a slightly set back stance for more power at high speeds
- Zeolit base fuses hydrophobic particles into a sintered material so you don't get stuck on the flats on super-cold days
- Shock Eraser polyurethane sidewalls reduce chatter
- Weighs are mere 5.7lb