Look who got her groove back.
Oh my, did I forget my bindings today? No, you just strapped into your new Salomon Women’s Stella Snowboard Binding. Salomon made this binding with the ridiculously lightweight Empire highback and Slasher baseplate, so you can conserve energy and strength to pull off tricks that have been on your mind all summer.
- Slasher polycarbonate baseplate is ultralight and flexible for tweakin� out your signature moves
- Fast Fit toe strap stays in place and clicks down quickly so you can begin kickin� ass
- Women�s-specific 3D Prime ankle strap matches your boot shape for a tighter fit
- IMS feature on binding plate means it�s easy to adjust the binding angles and switch to another board
- Fully tool-free strap adjustments makes it simple to fit boots to bindings
Share your thoughts
Was this product supposed to come with...
Was this product supposed to come with baseplate covers? Mine didn't, although I have another pair of Salomon bindings that did come with covers.
where's the size chart? What standard shoe...
where's the size chart? What standard shoe sizes does the medium cover?
Sizing chart is available at:
M = Women's sizes 7.5-11
will the small bindings fit DC boots size...
will the small bindings fit DC boots size 23 (size 6)???
Yup up to a 7 will be a small in this binding.
Awesome bindings and good service from Back Country. I sent it back because there were parts missing, they re shipped new bindings to me in short order. Unfortunately, parts were still missing and nobody at Back Country could figure it out or get me the parts promised. I kept the new pair of bindings and will continue to shop at Back Country anyway.
i love the bindings. they are super easy to get in and out of. you will have to adjust the fit to your own boots unless you have super small feet. im a size 7 and i had to lengthen the straps a bit. the instructions on mounting yourself don't give you much so i just looked it up online. but no complains about the effectiveness of the bindings once on the mountain.