Your head might have trouble getting around how comfortable your feet are.
- Sensiflex sole gives you direct feedback from terrain for increased control
- Powerlace Pro system dials in your fit with one pull
- Balance Liner holds foot around the arch and above the heels for reduced top pressure
- Full Custom Fit foam puts right amount of heat-moldable material at the right places throughout the liner
- Spring Outsole flexes where your foot needs it, and remains stiffer on the sides for stability and balance
- Bamboo Footbed is naturally antibacterial
Share your thoughts
Salomon Synapse excellent for Narrow Feet! A++
I love my new Synapse boots. I have about 10 days on them and am hoping they are done packing out. I have been in Salomon's for over 9 years and they always seem to hold up well through the abuse. Narrow FEET paradise: I wear a size 10 A in mens dress shoes and the Size 9 Synapse is working great. I tried about 20 different pairs of boots trying to find something narrow enough. The Synapse are the narrowest boot I tried on. The only boots that compare for narrowness are the Burton SLX. Do not like the SLX Price Tag.
Good boot, but get the Malamute
This is an excellent boot for all mountain and back country use. It is quite stiff, even when broken in, and probably shouldn't be used in the park.
The bottom line if, for the use this boot is designed for, the one step up Malamute is the better boot and worth the extra money. The Malamute has a better liner, is a little stiffer, doesn't go soft as quick, and has an excellent internal heel strap. They're a great boot, yes, but when if you're already looking to spend this much, spend the little extra on the 'mute.
My feet are low volume and slightly narrow, with skinny ankles and heels, but these boots fit well. I'd recommend buying your street shoe size in these.
I have the 08 model of these boots and i love them. There pretty slim so they work with my foot size and fit reletively true to size. Perfect flex
I spent weeks looking for snowboard boots & i think i finally found it! Da ONE that works & feels best on my feet is Salomon Synapse! Works best w/ my stance! This boot eliminate all my pressure points & dose not cut off my blood flow so there is no numbness in the foot!!! well worth the money$$!! No Pain All Gain!