The better you see, the better you ride.
After extensive research and testing, Salomon designers kicked out the performance-driven Xtend Xpro 12 Goggle. The reduced frame thickness and a spherical lens significantly increase your field of vision while the innovative Thermo Control system provides a fog-free experience from the first chair to the last set of turns.
- In comparison to equivalent frame sizes, Xtend Goggles increase your field of vision by 20% by significantly reducing the thickness of the frame
- Spherical lenses provide optimized clarity and an increased field of vision
- Thermo Control System utilizes scoops to create low pressure zones which pull moisture away from the lens, providing a fog-free riding experience
- Custom Frame technology places a super soft material between the frame and face foam for a precise fit on any face shape
- Metallic inserts and frame finish give the goggle a clean, sleek look
Share your thoughts
Great quality lens...when....
This are great googles, nice vision and comfortable , they only thing is mines get all fogged up from the inside (between lenses), no idea how that happen and now i just can't wear them without getting all blurred in 10 mins.
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Purchased these at the beginning of the season, and at first wear they really seemed great. The lens quality is top notch, but finding replacement lenses is nearly impossible.
I have been waiting for a "storm" lens for over 2 months now and even Salomon can't remember which lenses they imported from France.
The frame fits better than any other goggle on the market and does provide great upward and downward vision. Unfortunately the "side air scoops" detract considerably from your peripheral vision. There are times when you get that "tunnel vision" feeling while skiing in these goggles.
Salomon would have a major player here if they can find a way to improve the peripheral vision and make replacement lenses easier to pick up.
what lense is there low light lense? or...
what lense is there low light lense? or are all of these for unny days ol?
All of these are for sunny days only. check the salomon website (http://www.salomonfreeski.com/others/minisites/goggles/) and scroll down to the bottom to find the right lens.