Extreme head protection for the whole year.
Sandbox worked hard to create a good-looking, insanely-tough helmet that will keep your disaster-in-training protected all year long. Well-rounded versatility means you can rock this helmet snowboarding, skateboarding, biking, or even just around the house if they happen to be seriously accident-prone. That means a safe head without a pile of different helmets cluttering up the closet.
- ABS shell and an adhered EPS foam liner work together to protect against high-impact collisions
- Low-profile design is sleek and easy to wear
- Custom48 fit system uses thin, medium, and thick pads that can be rearranged for up to 48 different custom fits
- Goggle-friendly design eliminates the tell-tale gap for a clean look and integrated function
- All-weather features like adjustable padding, removable ear covers, vent plugs, and detachable goggle clip mean all-year, multi-sport protection
- Soft Touch finish on matte helmets is touchably soft but features scratch-resistant protection
Share your thoughts
Buy this helmet!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
1. it is super durable 2. it is super steezy...what what?! 3. Ive nailed my noggin a couple times and if it weren't for my sandbox i would probably be a veggie...no bueno...I can Fit a balaclava/ thin beanie under it with my smith goggles just fine too...Ive had it for 3 1/2 years now and its still killing it (actually saving it...it being my brain!)
Great helmet, but..
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Overall it is a great helmet (Looks good, very protective, and comfortable), but even with the L/XL the fit is still very tight. I am not able to ride with my goggles under the helmet now, but I can still rock a hat and a thin neck warmer under it.
do all the helmets come with pads or just...
do all the helmets come with pads or just the ones that say w/ fit pads?
Any idea when you will be getting more of...
Any idea when you will be getting more of these in stock? I'm looking at getting the matte black L/XL.
Check back next Fall. With winter winding down, we're not bringing in much more winter gear this season.
Love this helmet! Helped on a fall where I broke my tailbone and hit my head but the helmet stayed strong.
Got the grey matte and is super soft. Love the fit pads to help get the best possible fit. ear pieces are nice but could be a bit bigger or warmer.
I haven't had a bash that's messed this thing up yet, and I'm primarily a park rider. It's seen A LOT of use and has scratches and scars that tell of a life of battle, but so far this brain bucket has kept my noggin from a floggin. I do highly suggest it if you're looking for a wake style/brimmed helmet. Steezy fo days, in my opinion. One time, upon trying my first change up, I totally just whipped myself into the snow head first. sucker survived it and was still a viable piece of head protection to boot!!