Sitting on the sidelines has never been your style. Get the party started in the bold, irreverent, and all-about-fun Sanuk Men's Beacon Shoe. Cool, casual neon canvas reflects your inner bright light, and it's accented by contrast lining, pop color on the outsole, and matching laces (or you can opt for white laces, included). But this stylie boat shoe isn't all about you and your shining exterior, because it features a super-soft, supportive, and comfy molded EVA footbed, Sanuk's patented last-free Nottavulc construction, and a Happy U rubber outsole. Because to be bold you have to be comfy.
- Cool, casual canvas upper in bold, saturated color wears well and always fits like a glove
- Contrast neon pop canvas lining with printed pirate logo detail adds a buffer between the cruel world and your naked foot
- Laces (in upper color and white) give you a precise, secure fit; can also be worn without laces
- Patented Nottavulc construction combines a vulcanized build with the comfort of a last-free sandal for optimal wide-feeling comfort in a slimmer profile
- Super-soft, high-rebound molded EVA footbed provides antibacterial Aegis-treated freshness, comfort, and support
- Durable Happy U rubber outsole with pop color keeps your foot well-grounded with grip and stability
Share your thoughts
You might want some sunglasses
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I really love these shoes. OK, Sanuk calls them sandals, but to me they are shoes - although the fit is probably somewhere in between. The bright colors are, well, BRIGHT and fluorescent! But most important, they are super comfortable. They take just a little bit of breaking in, but after a day or two you can slide in out and of these with no problem. If you don't like bright colors or getting compliments on your shoes, these are not for you. If you think there needs to be more color in the world and that this place needs a little more brightness, then these should be your next purchase!