The Sanuk Women's Bedouin Shoe blends the silhouette of a classic chukka and the vibe of a sidewalk surfer to equal a unique piece of footwear that can hold it down on the beach and make moves away from it, too, without missing a step.
- Wool textile upper feels light with but is resistant to abrasion
- Woven textile liner is soft with a poncho-like look
- Molded EVA footbed is super-soft and high-rebounding for all-day comfort and support
- Artisan-style lace hooks present a worn-in look and complements the lace's detailed aglets
- Vegan construction keeps the Bedouin friendly for woman and beast
- Happy U outsole feels like a flip-flop