If you boy is ever a castaway on a desert isle and can only bring one thing, his item of choice will probably be the Sanuk Boys' Shipwrecked Shoe. The comfy rubber and EVA underfoot keeps him going as he combs the island for supplies, and the natural canvas upper stays breathable when the tradewinds die and he takes shelter under the cluster of palms on the island.
- Nottavulc construction attaches the upper directly to the midsole for the look of a shoe and the feel of a sandal
- Soft canvas upper with a fun print is breathable and comfy
- Cotton canvas lining offers a pop of solid color
- Three-eyelet lacing holds the shoe on his foot; can be worn without laces, too
- Super-soft, high-rebound molded EVA footbed cushions every step
- Aegis anti-microbial treatment prevents the growth of odor-causing beasties
- Happy U rubber sole is durable and provides traction