With the cozy status of a fireplace-heated mountain lodge and a good read with the casualocity of a sandal, the Sanuk Women's Shorty Chill Slipper provides effortless warmth with laid-back style.
- Handmade upper made from soft and breathable tweed-like textile
- Short-vamp design covers your foot without smothering your foot
- Faux shearling fur Chill liner cranks up the cozy to 11
- AEGIS antimicrobial treated interior eliminates odor-causing bacteria
- Happy U outsole feels like a flip-flop
Share your thoughts
Comfy to wear to hours, they are soft on the inside
Super Comfy Shoe
I got these for my wife. She is a size 9.5 so I sized down so that she could wear these without socks. They ended up being too small so I got a 10 instead.
The fur inside is extremely soft! We were both quite surprised. The rest of the shoe is about on par with what you would expect from Sanuk. Very comfortable, unique style, but not much traction in the snow.
sandals with covers
Flip flops are my go-to shoes but living in Maryland forces me to have something more on my feet when it gets into the low 30's. I love these Shorty Chill slippers and wear them to work daily. They are roomy enough for socks, so tend to slip off my foot without socks. I love them!!