Comfy for days at home but durable and stylish enough to wear anywhere.
- Woven textile upper and Bohemian-inspired textile liner provide a simple style for your earthy look
- Stretchy panels enable easy on-off and side metal eyelets vent away your foot perspiration
- Padded canvas sockliner conforms to your foot and cushions your steps
- Aegis antimicrobial additive prevents the growth of odor-causing microbes to keep the shoe fresh
- Herringbone-patterned rubber outsole grips your more adventurous trips at night
- Vulc-Lite construction stands up to abuse when you wear this shoe far from home
- Vegan and vegetarian design matches your lifestyle
Share your thoughts
Sweet for your feet
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
I love Sanuk shoes and especially this model. They are a perfect alternative to my favorite summer shoe, the flip flop! Really comfortable and lightweight. Great for travelling too as they pack down nicely in your bag. If you are wearing them as you should without socks, I would recommend washing them regularly in a sink of warm water and laundry soap, and then air dry. I wear a size 9 and these fit true to size.