All about comfort.
The Saxx Men's Pro Elite Long Leg underwear falls just above the knee. It's an ideal length to wick moisture and keep you dry during sporting events.
- Articulated front pouch keeps your boys in their own neighborhood with no inner seam to cause irritation
- Parallel side panels keep your gear away from your inner thighs for greater comfort
- Moisture-wicking waistband keeps you dry and comfortable
Share your thoughts
Underwear for Cyclists and Body Builders
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I have pretty much every pair of Saxx underwear because guys like me need as much support as they can get. No joke the legs on these are long though, come to about 3 or 4 inches above my knee. The issue I have with them is that they don't really tapper in much at the bottom so now I have to do a lot more box jumps so that my thighs can fill out my underwear.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
These keep you high and dry!