Half-pipe sensation Roz Groenewoud is all about giving back to the community, so it's no wonder that she collaborated with Scott to design the Roz G Signature Off-Grid Goggle. Proceeds of this stylie goggle go to the non-profit organization Roz is an ambassador for, 'Right To Play,' that uses sport and play to enhance child development in disadvantaged areas.
- Proceeds of the Roz-G goggle are donated to 'Right To Play' (RTP), an organization with the mission to improve the lives of children in some of the most disadvantaged areas of the world by using the power of sport and play for development, health, and peace
- Scott Fit system (mechanical adjustment located at the bottom of each side of the goggle) allows you to choose between four positions for a customized face and nose fit
- Hypoallergenic three-layer ultra soft face foam (three layers of hypoallergenic molded foam) offers exceptional comfort and protection while you ride or ski
- Choose between two Spherical Scott OptiView Double lenses (depending on availability): Illuminator-50 (good for extremely low light and flat days) and Purple Chrome (ideal for variable days and works great in a variety of light conditions)
- No-Fog Anti-fog lens treatment helps prevent condensation and fogging
- Air Control System (ACS) uses air intake vents on the lens and air outtake vents on the bottom of the frame to help prevent condensation and fogging
- Helmet-compatible goggle is engineered to engage flawlessly with a variety of helmets so you don't have goggle gap
- Signature case includes goggle and goggle bag
Share your thoughts
Great looking goggle, with a great fit
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I love the look that Roz came up with for these goggles. Paired up with the great fit of the Off-Grid Goggle and you've got yourself a pretty sweet pair of goggles!