The Burtlemann Slide is a simple but beautiful thing. No two are alike and it is as fun to watch your friends lay down nasty, laid-out sky-grabbers as it is to do one yourself. From empty parking lots to twisty canyon roads, the Sector 9 BHNC Gloves are armored with Delrin palm pucks and KEVLAR® fingertips to protect your hands so you don’t shred off your skin, muscle tissue and eventually your metacarpals.
- Delrin palm pucks slide smoothly and are long-lasting
- KEVLAR® fingertips increase durability
- Neoprene knuckle panels and cuff provide a snug and comfy fit
- 3mm anti-vibration foam under palm puck for comfort
- Terry thumb panel to wipe sweat off your face
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
These gloves are ok. If your are not very good at sliding you will tear them up quick. If you know how to slide they could last for a really long time. The Kevlar tips get ripped up pretty fast. And the wrist got ripped up within the first week and had to start using duck tape. But. Having said that I sucked at sliding. And I have gotten a lot better and am still using the same gloves(but taped up) I think if I bought these again they woud last me a lot longer.