The Sector 9 Brandy Longboard isn't the typical, cruise-around-barefoot-and-baked kinda board; it's a bullet of the blacktop. As part of the Sector 9 'speedboard' line, the Brandy features a short wheelbase for instant action and serious stability that holds reliable carves and supports your body in deep, hard-pressed power slides necessary to shave off a little velocity around corners.
- Race concave profile features steep sides that lock your feet in place and instantly transfer subtle toe/heel pressure into dominating, controlled carves
- Eight-ply hardwood maple provides a seriously stiff platform to perform at high speeds
- Wide nose and mid lets you drop down and put all your weight forward and turn yourself and the board into a gravity-powered projectile
- Reverse-pivot trucks have a free-flowing feel from one turn to the next
- Big, relatively soft wheels grab asphalt and roll over imperfections with precision
Share your thoughts
is sector 9 brandy just for downhill is...
is sector 9 brandy just for downhill is it good for just cruising round town?? n
I just ordered one, I'm going to mainly use it for cruising so I'll respond once I get it in!