'Going downhill fast' isn't always a bad thing.
Built for downhill riding, the Sector 9 Carbon Decline Longboard utilizes a low-profile and high-rebounding tri-laminate construction with a slight drop (.75 inch) and a cut-out shape around the wheels to lower your center of gravity and eliminate wheel-bite forever. In addition to carbon-enhanced response, this assassin of the streets comes equipped with some high-end components like the stable offset Nineballs wheels and 10-inch Charger Gullwing trucks.
- Tri-laminate construction packs in the tech with minimal volume; to achieve a nimble but reliable ride, there are 5 slim maple plys and 2 plys of prepreg fiberglass laden with 32 individual strands of carbon fiber
- Quarter-inch drop lowers the trucks ever-so-slightly to increase stability at higher speeds and provide a place for safe foot-placement
- Quarter-inch recycled plastic risers rest underneath the trucks to create balance, clearance, and stability while carving
- One-inch low-pro hardened-steel hardware resists breaking and compliments the lower height of the board
- 10in Gullwing Charger trucks use a reverse-kingpin design which carves loosely while remaining stable when going straight
- 2/3 offset Nineball wheels utilizes an offset hub to reduce coning