The Sector 9 Eye Dropper Longboard combines the best features of both downhill and freestyle carve designs for a versatile, fun ride at just about any speed.
- Drop-through design puts you closer to the ground for improved stability and easier pushing, slides, and foot-braking
- Drop-rocker, concave deck further lowers your center of gravity and creates a pocket to hold your feet in place during slides or speed checks
- Has 10in Gullwing Charger trucks for smooth turns and fewer speed wobbles
- Features 70mm, 80a Butterball wheels for controllable slides and drifts
- Nose and tail kicks for freestyle tricks and kickturns in tight spaces
Share your thoughts
How many centi meters is that board? Im...
How many centi meters is that board? Im from norway.
I`m about 210 pounds in weight, and I`m...
I`m about 210 pounds in weight, and I`m 5ft.& 8inches tall. What longboard would be best for my weight and height ?
Dude I bought the eye dropper from sector nine and it carts me around great! I weigh 240 and I downhill,cruise and let the dog run along,and love to slide. Now I'm lookin to buy the original 44" drop deck. That would be a good board to.