Crank your speed up to eleven on the Sector 9 Dropper Longboard. It has a drop-through deck design, meaning the deck sits below the top of the wheels to put you closer to the ground, increasing stability so you can go faster more comfortably.
- 8-ply maple deck is stiff and durable
- Drop-through deck design puts the board closer to the ground, reducing speed wobbles
- Large, softer wheels easily cruise over bumps and cracks
- Completely set up and ready to skate right out of the box
Share your thoughts
Slide and charge
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This board is awesome. Nice stiff deck great for bombing hills and throwin down slides.drop threw deck puts you close to the ground for stability and easier pushing. Butterball wheels are sick. Great for sliding or learning how to slide.Really nice grip tape.twin shape is great when you end up riding switch.