Despite it's name, we hope that nothing's broken at the end of a monumental hill-bomb on the Sector 9 Fractured Longboard. The snowboard-inspired construction flexes just right and holds deep, scary-fast carves, which makes the Fractured Longboard the ideal platform for skaters looking to plow right through mental barriers and leave everything, even skin, out on the road.
- Snowboard construction features lightweight poplar laminated with biax glass for a unique flex that's torsionally stiff so the board can flex during hard carves without sacrificing stability
- ABS sidewalls increase durability in case you fling your board into a curb
- Drop-through design puts your feet closer to the ground to reduce speed wobbles and increase turning power
- Large, soft wheels easily cruise over bumps and cracks
Share your thoughts
First sector 9
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
bought my first sector 9 longboard last sunday. rode for first time tonight
bad to the bone. so good my son got on it havent seen board or him for 2 hours. ordrered second Fractured longboard tonight for him
Im 53 yeasr young and with that board I feel 18 again. What a sweet ride!! Makes crusing the asphalt unbelievable.