Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
-decent turn radius
-increases wheel base (gives more flex and some stability)
- very high off the ground (less stable)
- only turn as much as most reverse king pin trucks
- more bushing and kin pin slop since there is basically a truck on a truck.
- have to buy 8 total bushings to change the feel of the trucks (most only need 4)
bottom line if you're looking to go low speeds on flat ground or you like the feel of a standard truck then these are for you, but if you want something more versatile look into Randal trucks or Caliber.
Best in the game!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Get your shred on! If you like a surfy feel underneeth your feet these are the trucks for you. Carve with an incredible turning radius. I use these to bomb hills even. It can get sketchy but I usually slide it out. Worth the bills. Not Fragile.