If you can't live the laid back island life, at least you can cruise through the urban jungle in casual style on the Sector 9 Honolua Longboard. The long deck length and tapered tail mean you'll never suffer from wheel rub no matter how deep you drop over the choice asphalt and concrete of your home—or at least your home for now.
- Long, pin-tail shape suits drawn out turns and holds speed with each push as you cruise along boardwalks or across campus
- Reverse-pivot trucks have a free-flowing feel from one turn to the next
- Medium-stiff flex gives more when you pick up speed and put more force into turns
- Sprayed-on clear grip shows off the wood grain and graphics and won't peel off
- Big, gummy wheels are just soft enough to prevent hangups on pebbles or cracks, but still firm enough to push out a power slide when you need to cut velocity