- Drop-Through truck mounts lower the board closer to the ground for better stability at high speed
- Reverse-pivot trucks have a free-flowing feel from one turn to the next
- Medium-stiff flex gives more when you pick up speed and put more force into turns
- Sprayed-on clear grip shows off the wood grain and graphics and won't peel off
- Big, soft wheels roll over imperfections and still allow big power slides when you need to shave velocity
Share your thoughts
I recently skated a friend's Payaso...
I recently skated a friend's Payaso Propellers Bowl Slayer and loved it. I can't find the board online anywhere, any suggestions to where I can find it or suggestions on comparable boards?