When Joel Tudor isn't schooling lesser dudes in longboard surf comps, he takes to the streets and sidewalks with a more relaxed approach on the Sector 9 Mr. Tudor Longboard. With a Master's degree in Awesome, Mr. Tudor should be considered your teacher in how to roll through life in a chill state of mind.
- Traditional longboard-inspired shape with a squash tail suits long or short turns and holds speed with each push as you cruise along boardwalks or across campus
- Reverse-pivot trucks have a free-flowing feel from one turn to the next
- Medium-stiff flex gives more when you pick up speed and put more force into turns
- Sprayed-on clear grip shows off the wood grain and graphics and won't peel off
- Soft wheels prevent hangups on pebbles or cracks, but are still firm enough to push out a power slide when you need to cut velocity