Extremely agile and precise.
Designed for bombing mellow hills and carving up a storm, the Sector 9 Sprocket Longboard offers extreme agility with its short wheelbase, CNC drop-through mount, and lipped wheels. The board's 5-ply maple and fiberglass sandwich offer extra snap for leveraging into carves, and the symmetrical shape with extended kicktails facilitate switch riding precision.
The board's loaded with premium parts, and you'll appreciate the super-stable feel of the 10-inch Gullwing Charger trucks, thanks to their reverse kingpin design. Soft, relatively large (72-millimeter) Offset Race Formula wheels roll smoothly over sidewalk cracks and rough city streets, and the ABEC 5 bearings maintain speed when you're hauling across town at blistering speeds. Throw in ECG grip for sure-footed stability and stylish appeal with the stenciled Sector 9 logo.
- Symmetrical shape, extended kicktails
- 5-ply maple, fiberglass sandwich construction
- CNC drop-through mount
- Dimensions: 38.5 x 9.8-inches
- Wheelbase: 26.125-inches
- 10-inch Gullwing Charger trucks
- 72-millimeter Offset Race Formula wheels (80a)
- ABEC 5 PDP bearings with spacers
- 1.125-inch Flush Mount steel bolts
- ECG grip