Get low on the Sector 9 Mini Shaka Longboard. Butterball slider formula wheels and a drop-through deck design allow you to fluidly initiate slides so you can smoothly drift corners and shave off speed on straightaways, and the deck has a small amount of concave and is gripped up with extra-course grip tape to keep your feet locked in while you're mid-powerslide.
- 8-ply maple deck is stiff and durable
- Drop-through deck design puts the board closer to the ground, reducing speed wobbles
- Large, softer wheels easily cruise over bumps and cracks
- Mudflap shock riser dampens vibrations underfoot
- Completely set up and ready to skate right out of the box
Share your thoughts
Excellent Sector 9 Board!!!!
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Awesome board if you are starting out, its a beginner to intermidiate. Very stable when your going fast and carving. The Gullwing 10 inch chargers are excellent on turns. This is definatly a cruising/bombing hills board. It can tackle rough roads but it super smooth on concrete and smooth roads, you can definatly tell the differance. The ABEC 5's are great bearings, not as good as the ABEC 7's but they will still carry you a good distance. Also what helps are the 65mm Butterball wheels, so it rides well over cracks in the road and rocks. I love rasta colors so this board i fell in love with right away. All around Great board!!!