Your buddy's hot pink one-piece will get him in the end.
- 15K waterproofing to handle the elements
- Removable powder skirt allows you to adapt the Benchetler to changing weather
- Long fit for style and coverage
- Satin lining gives you soft comfort without binding
- Recco avalanche system for added backcountry safety
Share your thoughts
This is a great coat, the sizing is spot on, longer, but not wide like some other coats. I am 6'0, and wear the size large, it comes down a little shy of half way down my thighs. It has a bunch of pockets, so if you're lugging around handfuls of junk you will have plenty of places to put it. Add to this a good waterproof rating, nice fabrics, and some dope styling and it is a sick coat! The colors rock too, not too bright, but perfect to stand out a little bit. The collar is real nice, lined with super soft fleece, going to be great for keeping your faced thawed when your getting face shots all day.
Long story short; this coat is the bee's knees if your looking for some functional steeze.