All the good stuff.
Chris Benchetler goes huge in the park and in the backcountry, and he wanted to help Sessions design a pant that would do the same. When he was asked to design the Sessions Benchetler Pant, Chris wanted to make a pant that was both conservative and stylish. He succeeded. Then Sessions loaded the Benchetler with all the features that you need to wreck it all day and not overdose on gimmicks.
- Thermagrid fleece lined seat and knees for comfort and warmth
- Interior Recco avalanche rescue system
- Critically taped seams waterproof the weak spots
- Cargo pockets provide ample storage space
- Mesh lining promotes airflow and wicks moisture