Strangely enough, the stripes on the Sessions Boys’ Retro Stripe Jacket are from the past, but the rest of this warm, insulated jacket is from the future. Apparently, the space-time continuum made an exception for the Bucky because it couldn’t figure out if the jacket was super warm, or superbly chill.
- The fabric�s 10K-rated fabric repels moderate snow and rain and resists wetting through over time
- Critically taped seams prevent water from running down the fabric and sneaking in through the cracks
- Slightly heavier insulation in the jacket body and lighter insulation in the sleeves concentrates warmth near his core but doesn�t cause him to overheat
- Seams to Grow feature extends the life of the garment by allowing the sleeves to extend 1.5 inches in length
- RECCO reflector may aid ski patrol in the event of a slide