Get in the time machine, Phil.
Strangely enough, the stripes on the Sessions Boys’ Retro Stripe Jacket are from the past, but the rest of this warm, insulated jacket is from the future. Apparently, the space-time continuum made an exception for the Bucky because it couldn’t figure out if the jacket was super warm, or superbly chill.
- The fabric�s 10K-rated fabric repels moderate snow and rain and resists wetting through over time
- Critically taped seams prevent water from running down the fabric and sneaking in through the cracks
- Slightly heavier insulation in the jacket body and lighter insulation in the sleeves concentrates warmth near his core but doesn�t cause him to overheat
- Seams to Grow feature extends the life of the garment by allowing the sleeves to extend 1.5 inches in length
- RECCO reflector may aid ski patrol in the event of a slide