Free up some closet space.
- 10K waterproofing holds off all but heavy storms
- Lightweight Polyfill synthetic insulation keeps you warm, even if it gets wet
- RECCO avalanche safety reflector for added protection
- Strategic seams taped eliminate waterproof weak spots
- Suspension storm skirt for deep days
- Lycra hand gaiters keep snow and wind from getting up the sleeves
- Elastic tightening at hood and hem seals out drafts
- Interior multimedia pocket for added security
Share your thoughts
I love it!
So this jacket is pretty cool. i haven't used it but when i wore it i got really sweaty so its pretty warm. it has a lot of cool compartments n stuff so that's grate. the hood looks good and its not tall so you don't look like a dumb elf. on the end of the sleeves the jacket has these cool like thing where you put your thumb through so you don't have to worry about snow going up your sleeves. over all i think its an amassing investment.
"Great jacket! I bought this so I could have a visibly noticeable jacket for friends to find me on the resort and to have a good backcountry jacket. It works great fits great and feels good. The one thing is that this is a thinner insulated jacket so if you need something on a really windy day or in low temps you should def get some good thermals and mid layers." This was my original post, but I have since changed my mind about the jacket. While everything I wrote was true I have since had to return it. The jacket started falling apart on me at the seams after only 12 days of boarding. Thankfully Dogfunk was willing to accept a return-much props to Dogfunk.
Does anyone know how this jacket fairs on...
Does anyone know how this jacket fairs on really cold days? Is the hood big enough to go up with a helmet on? I am trying to find a good NOTICABLE backcountry jacket.
This jacket has a light amount of insulation, which will keep you noticeably warmer than a shell would. That said on REALLY cold days, it would be in your best interest to wear a couple layers underneath.