Do something a little different.
After the Sessions Decon Colorblock Men's Snowboard Jacket helps you be seen, you can let your riding do the talking. The asymmetrical pattern on the dobby fabric gives it a unique look that will make you stand out in a crowded park, and it will keep you dry when the snow starts dumping and it's time to switch to pow.
- 10K-rated dobby fabric has a clean look and keeps you dry
- Critical seams taped prevents moisture from seeping in
- Taffeta lining is soft and slides on and off smoothly
- True fit is not too baggy, not too tight, with plenty of room to move and layer underneath
- Mesh-lined underarm vents dump heat when it warms up
- Powder skirt prevents snow from going up your back
- Lycra wrist gaiters keep snow out of your sleeves
- Two hand pockets, two back pockets, and an internal media pocket store the essentials
- RECCO reflector can help rescuers locate you in the event of an emergency
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Love this jacket, looks awesome, nice and flashy. I have yet to feel any wind come through it. and ya can't beat the price! True to fit and nice and long. Wrist gaiters are handy as well.