Do something a little different.
- 10K-rated dobby fabric has a clean look and keeps you dry
- Critical seams taped prevents moisture from seeping in
- Taffeta lining is soft and slides on and off smoothly
- True fit is not too baggy, not too tight, with plenty of room to move and layer underneath
- Mesh-lined underarm vents dump heat when it warms up
- Powder skirt prevents snow from going up your back
- Lycra wrist gaiters keep snow out of your sleeves
- Two hand pockets, two back pockets, and an internal media pocket store the essentials
- RECCO reflector can help rescuers locate you in the event of an emergency
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Love this jacket, looks awesome, nice and flashy. I have yet to feel any wind come through it. and ya can't beat the price! True to fit and nice and long. Wrist gaiters are handy as well.