It keeps you going and going.
- 5K-rated dobby shell repels water to keep you dry in normal conditions
- Critical seams taped prevents moisture from seeping in
- 80g body/60g sleeves polyester fill insulation keeps you warm on cold days
- True fit is not too baggy, not too tight, with room to layer underneath
- Mesh-lined underarm vents dump heat when it warms up
- Powder skirt keeps snow from getting up your back
- Lycra wrist gaiters prevent snow from getting up your sleeves
- Two hand pockets, two chest pockets, and an internal media pocket store the essentials
- RECCO reflector can help rescuers locate you in the event of an emergency
Share your thoughts
Beautiful jacket-runs small!!
This is the 2nd coat we've purchased of the Sessions brand. The coat is turquoise.....looks blue from the pic and it runs at least a size too small. We bought a large....at best it's a medium. Very nicely made, wish we could keep it.