Wouldn't it be great if it was warm and sunny all the time so you could ride in a flannel every day? But since you can't because of those pesky things called 'wind,' 'snow,' and 'cold,' you'll have to turn to the next best thing, the Sessions Energy Plaid Women's Snowboard Jacket. It has a plaid pattern fabric for a more street-style look that also repels water and blocks wind, with 80g synthetic insulation in the body to keep you toasty when temps start plummeting.
- 5K-rated dobby shell repels water to keep you dry in normal conditions
- Critical seams taped prevents moisture from seeping in
- 80g body/60g sleeves polyester fill insulation to keep you warm on cold days
- True fit is not too baggy, not too tight, with room to layer underneath
- Mesh-lined underarm vents dump heat when it warms up
- Powder skirt keeps snow from getting up your back
- Lycra wrist gaiters prevents snow from getting up your sleeves
- Two hand pockets, two chest pockets, and an internal media pocket store the essentials
- RECCO reflector can help rescuers locate you in the event of an emergency
Share your thoughts
Its fits nice and looks great. Haven't tried it on the slopes yet, so not sure how it holds up in colder weather. To size yourself for this jacket you do not take the measurements off your body, instead you measure a jacket you already have or a sweater you wear and use those measurements. I am 5'7, 135lbs and the medium fits me.
It is comfortable, a little snug at the hips.
Overall, I am happy with this jacket.