- Critical seams taped to eliminate typical weak spots in waterproofing
- Zippered vents with flaps to keep mesh from getting caught
- Snap-away storm skirt can be removed on days with no new snow
- Media pocket keeps your music safe
- Key clip holds your keys securely
- Recco avalanche device for added safety
Share your thoughts
Good lightweight, yet insulated jacket
Just bought this from you guys and had it shipped to Australia, got here all good.
The jacket is sick, heaps of pockets and features, love the sherpa lining.
Nice and lightweight with a baggy/team fit. I bought a medium and im 5'9 and 167 pounds. Fits me real good!
I'd recommend it for sure!
Yewww from Oz
Runs big. Not very warm
As always, sessions offers a nice jacket with a ton of features. I really like the styling on this jacket pluas all the pockets & features. However, this jacket needs more insulation. Even though the jacket has wool on the body, it's a very lightweight jacket & isn't much good if it's below 50 degrees. Also it's runs big so go down 1 size.
Does this jacket have that wool type lining...
Does this jacket have that wool type lining inside? And in the hood as well?
No wool lining in the hood or in the sleeves but there is on the back and both sides of the chest and stomach. Awesome jacket though. Fits great, has wrist gators and a million pockets. A bit more wool insulation inside wouldn't hurt though!