Leave the tall tees at home.
It's a pow day, so not even layering all eight of your cotton tall tees at once is going to keep you warm or dry (plus you're going to look pretty dumb). Instead, bring the Sessions NewSchoolers Men's Jacket and get the look you want without being frozen at the end of the day. It has a 10K-rated shell to keep you dry, and 120g synthetic insulation helps you stay cozy while you're getting after it, and Sessions added a couple extra inches to the jacket for the tall steeze you're looking for. When the sun comes out and it's time for park laps, zip off the sleeves and rock it like a vest.
- 10K-rated dobby shell repels water to keep you dry in most conditions
- Critical seams taped prevents moisture from seeping in
- 120g body/80g sleeves polyester fill insulation to keep you warm on cold days
- True++ fit has room to move and layer underneath, with extra length added for maximum coverage
- Zip-off sleeves can be removed to keep you cool on sunny park days
- Powder skirt keeps snow from getting up your back
- Lycra wrist gaiters prevents snow from getting up your sleeves
- Two hand pockets, two chest pockets, and an internal media pocket store the essentials
- RECCO reflector can help rescuers locate you in the event of an emergency
Share your thoughts
Nice and worth every pennies!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
Great winter jacket. Bought it for my son and he loves it. Protect from the nasty weather from Nova Scotia. Just to give you a heads up, the XXL size is a size 54, because he is tall (6,3) it fit great.