Clean style and balanced tech.
When you're throwing yourself into your car so you can get up the mountain and nab your share of fresh snow, make sure you're wearing your Sessions Women's Ridgeline Heather Jacket. This versatile all-mountain jacket will keep you feeling good whether you're dodging trees in your favorite stash or drilling rails in the park. All you have to do is zip up and hit the snow.
- 15K-rated polyester face fabric shields you from snow to keep you dry when you're playing in the snow
- Critical seams are taped so moisture can't work in between the stitching on exposed areas
- Strategically placed synthetic insulation (60g in the torso and 40g in the sleeves) keeps out the cold without restricting movement in your arms
- Underarm vents get rid of hot, swampy air so you don't overheat
- Adjustable hood protects your noggin from the weather
- Lycra wrist gaiters, adjustable cuffs, and cinchable hem seals out cold air and snow
- Handwarmer pockets, chest pockets, a media pocket, and an electronic pass pocket keep you organized
- Whistle zipper pull helps you make some noise when you need a little help
Share your thoughts
super sweet jacket!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
This jacket is great! Full of smart pockets, exactly what you as a snowboarder or skier need..it's long, so your butt is covered, really appreciate the wrist gaiters, it's very warm, so you won't need much under in a normal winter days. I got the grey color, very happy about it. I bought size M and I am 174cm/60kg and it fits perfect! Enjoy