Clean style and balanced tech.
- 15K-rated polyester face fabric shields you from snow to keep you dry when you're playing in the snow
- Critical seams are taped so moisture can't work in between the stitching on exposed areas
- Strategically placed synthetic insulation (60g in the torso and 40g in the sleeves) keeps out the cold without restricting movement in your arms
- Underarm vents get rid of hot, swampy air so you don't overheat
- Adjustable hood protects your noggin from the weather
- Lycra wrist gaiters, adjustable cuffs, and cinchable hem seals out cold air and snow
- Handwarmer pockets, chest pockets, a media pocket, and an electronic pass pocket keep you organized
- Whistle zipper pull helps you make some noise when you need a little help
Share your thoughts
super sweet jacket!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
This jacket is great! Full of smart pockets, exactly what you as a snowboarder or skier need..it's long, so your butt is covered, really appreciate the wrist gaiters, it's very warm, so you won't need much under in a normal winter days. I got the grey color, very happy about it. I bought size M and I am 174cm/60kg and it fits perfect! Enjoy