He shoots ... he scores.
If your goal is to keep your boy dry and warm, then take a shot with the Sessions Boys' Snowboard Jacket and it's sure to be a home run. It has a 10K-rated fabric to block out moisture and 200g synthetic insulation in the body to help him stay warm and cozy throughout the day; Seams to Grow to ensure he doesn't outgrow it halfway through the season. Yup, it's guaranteed to be a slam dunk.
- 10K-rated dobby fabric repels water to stay dry in most conditions
- Critical seams taped prevents moisture from seeping in
- 200g body/120g sleeve polyester fill insulation keeps him toasty
- Taffeta lining is soft and slides on and off smoothly
- Youth fit has room to move and layer without being too baggy, and Seams to Grow features a seam in the cuff you can cut to add an extra inch and a half in length
- Powder skirt keeps snow from going up his back
- Two hand pockets to store essentials