Polar bears will be jealous of how warm you are.
When the mother nature is bringing her worst, make sure you bring the Sessions Swift Women's Snowboard Jacket when you head to the mountain. It has 140g synthetic insulation to make even the coldest days seem like spring conditions, and if it starts to warm up throughout the day, simply open up the zippered underarm vents and air it out.
- 10K-rated dobby shell repels water to keep you dry in most conditions
- Critical seams taped prevents moisture from seeping in
- 140g body/120g sleeves polyester fill insulation to keep you warm on bitter cold days
- True fit is not too baggy, not too tight, with room to layer underneath
- Mesh-lined underarm vents dump heat when it warms up
- Powder skirt keeps snow from getting up your back
- Lycra wrist gaiters prevents snow from getting up your sleeves
- Two hand pockets, two chest pockets, and an internal media pocket store the essentials
- RECCO reflector can help rescuers locate you in the event of an emergency