Sessions didn't skimp on features for the Techy Heather Stripe Boys' Snowboard Jacket just because it's for kids. It has a 5K-rated DWR-treated fabric that repels moisture and protects against harsh weather, and 120g insulation keeps your ripper toasty when temps dip. So when all the other kids retreat to the lodge for hot cocoa, he's still going back to the chairlift for more.
- DWR-treated polyester dobby fabric has a clean look and keeps him dry
- Critical seams taped prevents moisture from seeping in
- 120g body/80g sleeves synthetic insulation maintains warmth on frigid days
- Taffeta lining is soft and slides on and off smoothly
- Youth fit has room to move and layer without being too baggy, and Seams to Grow features a seam in the cuff that can be cut to add an extra inch and a half in length
- Two hand pockets and a chest pocket store goodies
Share your thoughts
Can you give me a size on Techy Heather...
Can you give me a size on Techy Heather Stripe Jacket. I am looking for a size 8-10.
I just purchased an XL and I think it is about a size 12/14
Your site says this is 10,000k waterproof,...
Your site says this is 10,000k waterproof, but Sessions site says 5,000K waterproof. Could you clarify this for me?
Somebody probably just made a mistake. I will get that fixed.