Keep your trooper out there all day.
No matter how tough your kid is, no one likes riding when they're soaking wet and freezing. Keep him dry with the Sessions Trooper Boys' Snowboard Pant so he can keep shredding even when the weather takes a turn for the worse. The DWR-treated fabric repels moisture and 80g synthetic insulation provides low-profile warmth so he stays comfortable when temps start to dip.
- DWR-treated 10K-rated dobby fabric has a clean look and keeps you dry
- Critical seams taped prevents moisture from seeping in
- 80g polyester fill insulation adds warmth for cold days
- Taffeta lining is soft and slides on and off smoothly
- Youth fit has room to move and layer without being too baggy, and Seams to Grow features a seam in the cuff you can cut to add an extra inch and a half in length
- Boot gaiter keeps snow from getting in your boot
- Two hand pockets, two back pockets, and a garbage pocket so you don't litter all those candy wrappers