Wind chill? What's that?
The Sessions Truth Insulated Jacket is seriously warm. Sessions packed the Truth with gobs of Polyfill synthetic insulation to take the edge off of January's nastiest days, so you'll have the terrain park to yourself. The Truth is also loaded with features that you would normally only find on jackets that cost twice as much, like a RECCO avalanche reflector, spandex hand gaiters, and a whistle zipper pull that lets you alert the Search and Rescue folks where you are when you need help.
- 10K waterproofing holds off light storms
- Polyfill synthetic insulation (60g sleeves, 80g body) keeps you warm, even if it gets wet
- RECCO avalanche safety reflector for added protection
- Strategic seams taped eliminate waterproof weak spots
- Fixed storm skirt for deep days
- Lycra hand gaiters keep snow and wind from getting up the sleeves
- Front vents allow you to dump heat quickly
- Elastic tightening at hood and hem seals out drafts
- Interior multimedia pocket for added security
- Whistle Puller alerts others when you need help