Get down with down.
- Critically taped seams and 10K rated fabric help keep you dry so you can ride without getting soaked even if you get a little fresh precip
- Underarm zips let you dump surplus heat in so you don’t get sweaty then cold and clammy
- Removable powder skirt stops snow from blowing up your back, and you can ditch it for around town for a little less bulk
- Lycra wrist gaiters mean snow can’t get in when you wipe out in the freshies
- Magnetic front closure makes opening and closing your storm flap effortless
- Goggle cloth helps you keep your view clear so you can pick out prime lines
Share your thoughts
I'm 5'6 and like 110 pounds, yeah I'm that...
I'm 5'6 and like 110 pounds, yeah I'm that small, I want gypsy steeze with enough room for a canoe, would a large be enough to hold a small passenger plane or should I just go with a medium so I can still snowboard successfully?
I'm just wondering about this jacket, this...
I'm just wondering about this jacket, this is a puffy jacket or not?
Yes it's a down filled puffy.