Makes the best days better.
The only thing that can make a nipple-deep pow day better is a board that can effortlessly handle that amount of snow. The Signal Epic Snowboard has a tapered directional shape with a setback stance that keeps your nose up and gives it a surfy feel that somehow makes turning in powder even more fun than it already was. It can also hold its own on hardpack thanks to camber between the bindings, for that occasional groomer from the trees back to the lift.
- Wavelength hybrid profile features camber between the bindings for drive and pop, and rocker at the tip and tail for float in pow
- Biax glass provides a consistent flex
- Poplar core is strong and snappy
- Directional shape with set-back stance makes pow shredding effortless
- Durasurf sintered base is fast and durable
- Laminate maple topsheet adds tip and tail strength and eliminates the need for carbon stringers