Hope you’ve been practicing your dance moves, because when you suit up in the Signal Hammer Pro Jacket, you might just want to step out. Straightforward style and those heavy-hitting features (approved by Matt Hammer himself) make sure you look decent and stay dry on the mountain. The single button and roomy fit give you a refined look that is even more comfortable than a pair of parachute pants.
- Fully taped seams stop water from pushing its way in through the stitching
- Underarm zips let you dump surplus heat and let fresh air in so you don’t get funky when you work up a sweat
- Removable powder skirt stops snow from blowing up your back, and you can ditch it for around-town so you don’t look like a lard butt
- Lycra wrist gaiters and elastic cuffs mean snow can’t get up your sleeves when you wipe out in the freshies
- Magnetic front closure makes opening and closing the storm flap effortless
- Goggle cloth helps you keep your view clear so you can pick out prime lines