It’s hammer time.
Hope you’ve been practicing your dance moves, because when you suit up in the Signal Hammer Pro Jacket, you might just want to step out. Straightforward style and those heavy-hitting features (approved by Matt Hammer himself) make sure you look decent and stay dry on the mountain. The single button and roomy fit give you a refined look that is even more comfortable than a pair of parachute pants.
- Fully taped seams stop water from pushing its way in through the stitching
- Underarm zips let you dump surplus heat and let fresh air in so you don’t get funky when you work up a sweat
- Removable powder skirt stops snow from blowing up your back, and you can ditch it for around-town so you don’t look like a lard butt
- Lycra wrist gaiters and elastic cuffs mean snow can’t get up your sleeves when you wipe out in the freshies
- Magnetic front closure makes opening and closing the storm flap effortless
- Goggle cloth helps you keep your view clear so you can pick out prime lines