Signal paints each OG Snowboard top sheet by hand. No two are the same, so you never have to worry about some gaper standing in the tram line next to you with the same board. Not that a gaper would own a Signal, but he might have just borrowed it for the day from his much-less-gapey friend. It happens.
- Flat camber gives the OG plenty of edge control without catching edges
- Twin shape lets you stick your landing and then stick your landing switch
- Mountain Profile poplar core is tapered between the feet for easier turns and more control
- Nylon 8210 top sheet adds durability while maintaining a soft torsional flex
- Sintered base is fast, durable, and easy to repair
- A blend of triaxial and biaxial glass in the core for the ideal flex and durability without a ton of added weight
- Carbon stringers from tip to tail for gobs of pop