Freestyle doesn't stop at the park.
The Signal OG Flat Wide Snowboard is for riders who boost airs and throw spins inside the park and out. The flat profile is poppy and stable for charging groomers and stomping jumps, but still playful for jibbing and catch-free buttering. So whether it's park laps, pow turns, high-speed groomers, or a little bit of everything in one day, the OG Flat has you covered.
- Flat camber gives the OG plenty of edge control without catching edges
- Twin shape lets you stick your landing and then stick your landing switch
- Carbon stringers from tip to tail for gobs of pop
- Mountain Profile poplar core is tapered between the feet for easier turns and more control
- Triaxial and biaxial glass blend in the core gives it the ideal flex and durability without a ton of added weight
- Nylon 8210 top sheet adds durability while maintaining a soft torsional flex
- Sintered base is fast, durable, and easy to repair
- Wide waist width prevents toe drag for riders with bigger feet